Wednesday, April 30, 2014

All about me robot

Last week I got to take the boys to school.  Being able to take or pick up the grands always make my day. 

On this day, Gunner was student of the week in his class.  His teacher has a robot theme this year.  Gunner had a poster to fill out.  His picture right there in the middle!  He wanted to make sure I knew it was a Batman shirt. 


his favorite pet?  a dog.  His favorite book?  Are you my mother?  He was so proud of his poster! he was the top robot for the whole week.  At the end of the week, all the other children in his class, wrote letters to him.  Glen posted this one:


Now, I think this little girl is very smart too!  These are 1st graders and she is using the word intelligent!  I don't think I knew what that word meant at 6 years old!  plus she has very good taste!  anyway, just made me smile and I had to share..... 

 Gunner you will always be top Robot with me!  Love you sweetie! 

hugs.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....