Monday, April 21, 2014

Stash Report 10

Hi Everyone.... here we go.........

Bobbins used this week: 02
Bobbins used year to date: 13
Thread spools emptied this week: 0
Thread spools emptied year to date:  3
Fabric used this week:  0 yard  
Fabric used year to date: 13 1/2 yards
Fabric added this week: 0 yards

nope, no finishes this week....  but I have been working....

 

 
3 more blocks done for Home for the Holidays! 
 
I just picked up my Mother's quilt from the quilter!  I will square it up for her and do the binding.  I consider this "OUR" UFO.  it was basically a free quilt.  done with my scraps.  I love the way it turned out.  the backing is black sateen.  oh sooooo wonderful. 
 
I have worked on the bear paws that Vicki and I are making.  No pictures, it's too dark right now.  but I have 80 4 patches,  80 2 patches and 80 2 patches with a light done.  I also have 80 of the 2 patches now sewn to the 4 patches.  And as a leader and ender I have started working on the borders for the cheddar that is pink quilt.  so things are coming along. 

Vicki is coming here soon.  Her hubby has training here for 3 weeks.  so while he gets trained Vicki and I will sew away! 

hugs....

2 comments:

  1. Your Mom's quilt is great!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy with fabric and thread. Lots of progress. Mom's quilt is stunning. Creative Bliss Dear...

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....