Friday, April 4, 2014

Quilt show

Hi everyone!  the AZ quilt guild recently had their show.  Toni and I went for just a little while.  Before we left, Toni showed me her minkee quilt.... 


Each row is minkee.  on the back is long hair minkee.  no batting.  she then appliqued the stems of the flowers.  and the flowers are dimensional.  I can imagine how warm this is.  When you drop it in a chair, it just puddles so sweetly.  I think I need one of these! 

when we got to the show, the first thing I saw was this......



Oh my!  I think I might have to have this in my life! 

hugs........

2 comments:

  1. Going to quilt shows is such a temptation isn't it? All the inspiration and creative energy! Creative Minky Bliss...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Lorene! Oh don't you find that quilt shows & exhibits are so inspiring?!... I fall in love with lots of things on display... that minkee one does look so snuggly, & oh-so pretty to boot! Thanks for sharing such pretty pics...

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....