Friday, April 25, 2014

Lunch with Zoe

Hi Everyone!  Last week Zoe and I got to spend a day together.  the purpose?  Zoe is getting baptized next month and we were shopping for a white dress for her.  We went to a total of 9 stores!  oh my, that little girl knew what she wanted!  LOL.....

 
We bought a headband and a bracelet that says CTR (Choose the Right).  I promised I wouldn't show her outfit.  She wants that to be a surprise. 


We ended up at the mall.  And it was time for lunch.  Asked her where she wanted to eat - Subway!  so that we did. 

It was such a special time to spend with Zoe.  Thanks Sweetie.  Love you lots....

hugs....


2 comments:

  1. What fun....I wish I had someone to play with like that.

    I will let you know more about the luau when I get the info, thanks for your interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Special times spent together making memories to last forever. Blessings...

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....