Wednesday, April 24, 2013

A Christmas Present!


Hi everyone!  today I finished a new project.  Tag along bag.  It's a Christmas present!  finished!  boy does that feel good.  Usually I am working like a crazy person trying to get everything done.  I probably still will be come Christmas time, but not for this particular person.  

She love to do handwork.  so this is a carrier to put stuff in.  I have added my favorite needles - Jeanna Kimball's embroidery #8.  Love those needles!  a pair of scissors and a 1" x 6" ruler.  I think I will add some thread heaven and a frixzion pen.  

I would like to add a few more things.  any suggestions?  

inside of bag


 outside of bag
this is the 2nd tag along I have made.  it's pretty quick to make.  It's from This and That.  

hugs.....

3 comments:

  1. Very nice...love the idea and the fabric

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bag looks lovely. Someone will be very happy to receive this for Christmas. Nice pattern. Thanks for sharing ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very smart of you to be preparing for Christmas gifting. This bag is wonderful. Happy Hearts are Creative Hearts...

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....