Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Palo Verde Trees

Hi everyone!  I thought I would share some pictures of around here.  this time of year is one of my favorite times.  I shared earlier about the orange blossoms and my gorgeous roses.  Another fav?  Palo Verde Trees! 

We use to have one in our from yard.  sigh...   the key word(s) used to......

  

 
A couple of years ago, early in the morning I heard a loud crack then a boom, and the house shook.  went outside and there was our tree.  I loved that tree. 
But I digress.......
 
Right now, here in the dessert these trees are blooming everywhere. 
 
 
See that stuff on the ground?  the gutters are full! 

 
This is by my dentist office.  more stuff on the ground. 

 
Here is a close up. 

 
This is at a shopping center.  that is Zoe.  the trees get pretty big.  I love how they look.  I love the mess.  Out in the desert, they are everywhere too.  A bright yellow spot in a land of brown. 
 
 
hugs.......

2 comments:

  1. Nothing drab about your desert with these beautiful bright yellow blooming trees. Happy Earth Day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lovely trees but you forgot to mention the thorns. We have one and I have never seen such a thorny tree and it makes for a wild time trimming it!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....