Thursday, May 1, 2014

Stash Report 11

Hi Everyone.... here we go.........Sorry I forgot to post this on Monday! 

Bobbins used this week: 0
Bobbins used year to date: 13
Thread spools emptied this week: 0
Thread spools emptied year to date:  3
Fabric used this week:  0 yard  
Fabric used year to date: 13 1/2 yards
Fabric added this week: 0 yards

I am madly sewing.  not mad, very happy, but sewing like a crazy person.  Vicki comes this week!  lots to do. lots to do! 

I have the scrappy border on my cheddar that is pink quilt.  Yeah!!! (picture show on the two sides, but it goes all the way around, promise!) Bruce and I have been talking and we REALLY love this quilt.  He wants it on our bed too!  so I need to add at least 10 inches to each side, top and bottom borders.  We have a king size bed.  it really needs to measure 112 x 108.  right now it is 90" sq.  I have added a 6.5" pink border, same as the center and sashings.  right now I am sewing 3 charms together for the last border. 


Oh I so love this quilt....... 

Next I have been working on my home for the holidays applique blocks. 


Block 9
 
 
I have been sewing up the components for the bear paw block Vicki and I are working on.  I have all 20 blocks done.  Vicki and I will be roses this week!   Again, this hasn't been hard.  the pattern is quite easy.  just lots of little parts.  I think this is becoming a habit.  lately everything has been 2" squares or half square triangles.  I am beginning to love somewhat small charms!  so many possibilities! 
 
 
Hopefully Vicki and I will get lots done this week.  but whatever happens, we will have a great time.  Lots of laughs, lots of sewing time and I am sure chocolate and eating will be involved! 
 
hugs.....

1 comment:

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....