Monday, April 14, 2014

Stash Report 9

Hi everyone, here we go......

Bobbins used this week: 1
Bobbins used year to date: 11
Thread spools emptied this week: 0
Thread spools emptied year to date:  3
Fabric used this week:  0 yard  
Fabric used year to date: 13 1/2 yards
Fabric added this week: 0 yards


Fabric added year to date: 25 1/2 yards
 Net fabric add for 2013: + 11 yards

UFOs finished this week: 0
UFOs finished year to date: 4 cotton and 4 wool

Mercy, another week of no finishes.  sigh......  but I have been busy sewing. 


Block 5 is done for Home for the Holidays.  Yeah!  almost half way done. 

I have all the rows sewn together for my cheddar that is pink quilt.  Now I can start the borders.....


I know, I showed this before, but I am still so excited to be at this point. 

hugs......

1 comment:

  1. ohhh how pretty...and I love a white or bone colour background

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....