Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Stash Report Time

Hi everyone!  Where did this week go?  it zoomed.  I did finish a tag a long bag.  I picked up my mom's first quilt and I am binding it for her.  I worked a lot in my sewing room trying to get it clean and pretty.  My Father had some Skin cancer removed, and a Granddaughter's birthday.  It's been pretty busy!  

so here it goes.......

bobbins used this week: 1
bobbins used year to date: 27
Fabric used this week: 1 1/2 yards
Fabric used year to date: 47
Fabric added this week: 43 7/8
Fabric added year to date: 78 1/2 yards

Net fabric add for 2013:  34 1/2 yards

UFOs finished this week: 0
UFOs finished year to date: 26

Update of fab 4:  I pick new ones for April
BOM Queen and her court - haven't worked on it yet

Triple Irish chain - found flowers for the border.  tracing flowers
Sock quilt with Vicki and TB - ready to put the top together
Penguin Qlt with Vicki - sewn together with sashing.  1 border sewn.  white border cut and ready to sew. 

 
New projects started:  nothing new started this week.

 

Postcard cuties for winter:  all twelve blocks are done
Transition quilt:  started with Vicki.  all the blocks are done, sashings partially done
Hexie project with Vicki.  3 done 
Lady bug Twister - everything cut and sewn together.  now I need to cut apart and resew.  
Started a new this and that pattern - Tag Along.  3/4 done. Finished for a Christmas gift.  

My friend Vicki comes this week to sew!  Yeah!!!  so there will be lots of sewing for the next few days.  Hopefully some finishes too!  we are planning on quilting a couple of quilts too!  Wish us luck.  we want to be very productive. 


hugs.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....