Saturday, April 13, 2013

My friends know me so well......

Hi everyone!  I appreciate my friends, I really do.  They are always surprising me.  

The other day I received a package in the mail.  It was from Charlene.  she had been in my Redwork group, in a quilt group, we have done swaps together.  Recently i cut out a kit for her - Postcard cuties for winter.  

So this particular day I needed some cheering up big time.  And here came the package!  

 A beautiful thoughtful quilted note card.  A rusted mason jar lid to make into a pin cushion, Halloween note cards!!!  a pink doted little book for writing special things in AND ceramic measuring spoons!!  oh my heart be still!  Wait, there is one more spoon, I forgot to add that.  Sorry Charlene....  And a pin - You sew girl!  that makes me smile.

Charlene's  thoughtfulness was sooooo appreciated.  She is a sweetie for sure...

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....