Sunday, April 7, 2013

Stash Report Time

Hi everyone!  time to report on my stash!  my goodness the week goes by fast.  I did buy fabric this week.  sigh....  But I needed border fabric and a background for a new project.  sorry, but this is something special so no pics.  Because someone I love - who will be the recipient reads this blog!  so that's it for now.  


bobbins used this week:2
bobbins used year to date: 19
Fabric used this week: 0
Fabric used year to date: 41 3/8
Fabric added this week: 4 3/4
Fabric added year to date: 29 1/8

Net fabric add for 2013:  - 11  yards Yeah!!! 

UFOs finished this week:  0
UFOs finished year to date: 22

Update of fab 4:  I pick new ones for April
BOM Queen and her court - haven't worked on it yet

Triple Irish chain - found flowers for the border.  tracing flowers
Sock quilt with Vicki and TB - all the small socks are appliqued
Penguin Qlt with Vicki - sewn together with sashing.  1 border sewn.  need one more border. 

 
New projects started: 

 

Transition quilt:  started with Vicki.  all the blocks are done, now to do the sashing! sashing is cut. 
Hexie project with Vicki.  3 done 
Lady bug Twister - everything cut and sewn together.  now I need to cut apart and resew.  this is a sample for a class I will teach this summer.  

Still plan on sewing tonight. I am hoping to get some more things done!  

hugs.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....