Monday, April 22, 2013

Stash report time

Oh boy, I have been a very bad girl!  I can explain, really I can!  promise!

bobbins used this week:  4
bobbins used year to date: 26
Fabric used this week: 1 2/3 yards
Fabric used year to date: 45 1/2
Fabric added this week: 42 3/8
Fabric added year to date: 77 yards

Net fabric add for 2013:  33 yards

UFOs finished this week: 1 - scalloped embroidery
UFOs finished year to date: 26

Update of fab 4:  I pick new ones for April
BOM Queen and her court - haven't worked on it yet

Triple Irish chain - found flowers for the border.  tracing flowers
Sock quilt with Vicki and TB - ready to put the top together
Penguin Qlt with Vicki - sewn together with sashing.  1 border sewn.  white border cut and ready to sew. 

 
New projects started:  nothings new started this week, but I did work on them. 

 

Postcard cuties for winter:  all twelve blocks are done
Transition quilt:  started with Vicki.  all the blocks are done, sashings partially done
Hexie project with Vicki.  3 done 
Lady bug Twister - everything cut and sewn together.  now I need to cut apart and resew.  
Started a new this and that pattern - Tag Along.  3/4 done.  for a Christmas gift.  


the reason I was so bad this week?  Vicki and I are going to start the Just takes 2 red and white quilt.  I bought the red fabric for both of us, the white fabric I am using, and I bought the background for the vintage tin quilt I am starting.  hopefully I won't be buying any more fabric for a while AND I will be getting lots more UFOs done to bring this # down.  wish me luck!  yikes!!!  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....