Monday, September 27, 2010

Back in the groove.....

As you know I took the summer off from working and teaching. I have been back to work for a few days and today I taught a class! it was fun. It was the Pinafore bag by me and my sister. super easy and fun to make. here is Saundra with her cute bag.....
Maurene with her beautiful bag - (she used the same fabric as my sample!).....
and Cindy with her cute bag with the super secret pocket! LOL......

And Carol who's last name is the same as my maiden name! no relation though.....

And who came into the store? Penny Sturgess! the designer of great bags! she has been in magazines, designs fabrics for lakehouse and extremely nice! she is holding one of her new designs - Veronica! way too cute in plaids. Mardi will be teaching that bag. I just might have to take that class. I just love that bag.
Anyway, thanks ladies for a fun day. oh, and they got all there bags done. yeah!!!!!
it feels great to teach a class.......

enjoy,
Lorene


1 comment:

  1. I love these bags and the fabrics that were chosen! Thanks for your kind words on the email you sent and the link to your blog. I've enjoyed looking at the creations!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....