Sunday, September 12, 2010

More construction.....

so much progress has been made this week. it seems like a whirlwind! I have to say Daniel and his crew have been wonderful! they clean up everything every night before they leave. they are trying to be so considerate of us. they apoligize all the time for the mess and noise. I didn't realize how loud it would be. very unsettling. thanks guys!!! you are doing a great job!
now for the pics.... this is the new wall for the garage. now we have just a two car garage. this is the beginning of Mom's new pantry.
new home for the new water heater. we were hoping not to have to replace it. it is 13 years old. I think it lasted longer than it should have.....

here is part of my new laundry room. the guys hooked up my washer and dryer so I can do laundry this weekend. thanks guys.....

this is where the kitchen will be. so you can see all the lovely plumbing. you can also see the grand canyon going through the floor.
this is the new entrance to the garage.

this is the entrance into the apartment.

this is the wall behind the new bathroom. again another grand canyon. I didn't realize it would be so involved. I guess there were a lot of things I didn't realize. Monday the inspector comes. then they finish drywalling, and then the cement! hope the grands can come when the cement comes so they can watch the big truck do it's thing.

I think I need to go and sew a bit to calm and soothe me. LOL....
Lorene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....