Sunday, August 2, 2009

Vacation getaway!

I just spent the week in Pinetop/Lakeside, AZ. Oh I did not want to come home at all! the weather was perfect. the coldest was in the lower 50's. I slept under 3 quilts!!!! the highest it got was in the lower 80's. Mercy did it feel good! this is Zoe and Buffy. they became great friends while she was up there! Maybe it was all the treats she gave him and Bogey! This is the boys- as my mother says, my brothers! Buffy and Bogey. there was a squirrel they heard. I know they were trying to protect us!

Here is the little squirrel. Dad put peanuts out and he just wasn't sure about it! he would take one and run up the tree to eat it!

Mom and Dad have 3 hummingbird feeders. He has to fill them up every day. Dad is trying to get the hummers to land on his finger. they are close to doing it!



Before Zoe and I went to Pinetop, we stopped in Payson to see my Aunt Gloria and Harriet. they took us out for some wonderful Mexican food.


More about the trip in the next installment!
enjoy...
Lorene



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....