Thursday, August 20, 2009

Fun with Grandkids......

the grandma bus was up and running yesterday! Lexi and Demi had half days, and Jen couldn't meet the girls. so the Gbus was activated! LOL! after I picked up the girls then off to pick up Andrew! First stop was McDonald's for ice cream cones and a little playtime there...... Lexi girl on the slide.....
My red headed guy, Andrew on the slide......

Home we went! ever since I had cupcakes at Terry's and then watching all these kids at Andrew's school walking around eating cupcakes, well, I just had to make some. so Demi helped me make them..... Sent with all the kids the cupcakes except the 2 I saved for Bruce and I. after cupcakes, Demi wanted popcorn. she thinks I make the best popcorn. so I did that too! I know, very healthy snacks for the kids! ice cream, cupcakes and popcorn! oh well, they were happy and that makes me happy!
Love my grands!
Lorene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....