Saturday, August 29, 2009

I still love you.....

I know Bruce loves me very much! I suggested we go to 2 movies. one for me and one for him. I REALLY wanted to see Julie and Julia! so that's what we saw. Very nice. I would love to live into my nineties with my husband! We wanted to have a very nice, quiet, relaxing celebration. Bruce was a sweetie and gave me the lemonade glass container from Costco i have been wanting for a while. Thank you!!! WE then drove over to Cafe Boa. I had never heard of it. Low and behold, it is in the same shopping center as 3 Dudes Quilting!! the cafe wasn't open yet, so we wondered down to 3 dudes. had some good cookies! found sock monkey fabric for a little blanket for GW. when they found out it was our anniversary, they sang to us! LOL! very nice.....
Cafe Boa, was beautiful! Scrumptious! Relaxing! it was a perfect ending to a wonderful day. This was a much better dinner than we had on our wedding night. I hadn't eaten all day, and only had a little bit of cake that night. so on our way to our hotel, Bruce stopped at Dairy Queen. too funny. This was our appetizer....

I had scallops and Bruce had the beef medallions! YUMMY! they brought us the creme brule! it was the best I have ever had. perfect!

And hear we are, 34 years still together! Bruce as Julia's sweetheart said, "You are the butter to my bread!" Thank you sweetie! I would like another 34 years please.......


forever......
Lorene

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on 34 years! I've eaten there, it is yummy isn't it ! That was a great movie wasn't it ! Glad you had a great celebration together !

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....