Saturday, August 29, 2009

I Love you Forever.....

34 Years ago today, I married my sweetheart! I cannot believe it has been that long. Mercy!!!! We went to Eggintons for breakfast. always yummy! I almost forgot to take pics of our breakfast! Bruce had this cheesy thing. Very good!


I had O Pear something! Mercy was it delicious! the english muffins has cinnamon on them. the omelet was full of Brie cheese. It was REALLY good!

the day we were married it was sooooo hot! we went and picked up our wedding cake and by the time we got to the church, it was starting to melt. I was so worried. the ladies that were helping me decorate sent me home and not to worry. Everything looked perfect by the time I got to the church. And the cake didn't look any worse for wear.
Lorene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....