Thursday, June 13, 2013

Another Table Runner Swap is finished!

Hi Everyone!  We had another table runner swap over at The Quilted Table .  They have been so fun to participate in.  I have liked what I made and what I have been given. 

This time I sent to a CA. girl and received from another CA girl! 

This is what I sent Dianna.  You might be wondering what a target has to do with anything.  Well, Dianna has grands.  I found a fun tut for a marshmallow/pom pom catapult for kids to make out of tongue depressors, rubber bands.  My grands LOVE them.  so I sent them along to share with her grands.  It was fun getting everything together. 

And here is what Cathy sent:

I feel like it was Christmas.  Everything was wrapped in really cute red/tan check paper.  There are no before pictures.  who has time for that!!! 

Cathy sent lots of stuff for our celebration for the 4th.  napkins, coasters, plates, silverware, candies a cute wall hanging adorable headband that my granddaughters will be so jealous of and of course the really nice table runner. 

Thank you Cathy, you are a sweetie for sure.  I appreciate all you did.  And so does my family!!  because this means a party is in the works.

hugs.....

1 comment:

  1. How quickly picnic season is here. Love the table toppers. Great idea for the grands to have fun with marshmallows. Happy Hearts are Creative Hearts...

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....