Sunday, June 9, 2013

Stash Report

Bobbins used this week: 0
Bobbins used year to date: 38
Thread spools emptied this week:  2
Thread spools emptied year to date:  4
Fabric used this week: 0

Fabric used year to date: 66 1/8 yards
Fabric added this week: 19 1/4 yards

Fabric added year to date: 114 1/2 yards

Net fabric add for 2013:  51 1/3 yards

UFOs finished this week:1

UFOs finished year to date: 34

Update of fab 4: 
Pink, brown, and green qlt
Christmas Amy Bradley
Blue and gold basket
All about me with TB

 
New projects started:  

Postcard cuties for winter:  all twelve blocks are done, top is together.  Just need to do the borders. 
Transition quilt:  started with Vicki.  quilt is quilted, binding is on, just doing the hand part now.  FINISHED
Hexie project with Vicki.  3 done 
Lady bug Twister - everything cut and sewn together.  now I need to cut apart and resew.  
Barn Quilt
Mini Warm Winter Blessings BOW. 

I think I need to explain some things!  LOL...  my fabric purchases seem kind of out of control.  It really isn't.  I promise!  when I buy fabric, just to buy, I buy 1/2 yard.  Usually.  lately I have been getting large amounts.  because in my stash, I don't have large pieces.  I am finishing things.  So I need borders or backings. Which are large purchases for me.  Right now, I have a quilt on the frame, one ready to go on the frame, and a small wall hanging ready to machine quilt on my 440.  I also have a quilt ready to bind, 2 small hangings to bind and 2 little wall hangings to add buttons and embellishments on. So next week - hopefully!  I will see my  numbers go up for fabric used year to date. 

My friend Vicki and I are going to do the HO HO HO blog hop together.  We have several Christmas projects we have started and not finished.  soooooooo, we are going to see how many we can get done for next month.  So I won't be posting pics of those projects till we do the blog hop.  so watch out in July!!! 

I finished this little wool penny rug this weekend.  it was a kit - a gift from Louise and Barb!  Thank you girls!!!  Now, I don't count wool in my fabric count.  it's different.  LOL.....  but I will count it as a finished UFO! 


Have a great week sewing! 

hugs......

1 comment:

  1. I love the little lamp penny rug!! You do know I collet lambs. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....