Sunday, May 19, 2013

Stash Report Time!

Hi Everyone!  I missed my stash report last week.  sorry about that.  so here you go!!! 


Bobbins used this week: 7
Bobbins used year to date: 36
Thread spools used this week:  0
Thread spools used year to date:  2
Fabric used this week: 0
Fabric used year to date: 47 yards
Fabric added this week: 10 3/4 yards

Fabric added year to date: 91 1/4 yards

Net fabric add for 2013:  47 1/4 yards

UFOs finished this week:0

UFOs finished year to date: 27

Update of fab 4:  pick new for May
Pink, brown, and green qlt

Christmas Amy Bradley
Blue and gold basket
All about me with TB

 
New projects started:  1 new project.  a wool table mat for the upcoming bloghop - say it with flowers.  just need to do the binding!

 

Postcard cuties for winter:  all twelve blocks are done
Transition quilt:  started with Vicki.  quilt is quilted, binding is on, just doing the hand part now. 
Hexie project with Vicki.  3 done 
Lady bug Twister - everything cut and sewn together.  now I need to cut apart and resew.  

these are the two tops I finished this week.  Both are projects with Vicki.  The socks one I also exchanged blocks with Thornberries.  Sooooo many socks!  The goal for Vicki and I is to have the sock quilted and ready to bind by the time we get together again - sometime this summer. 


This week will be good in the finished UFO pile.  I just finished binding 5 little table toppers.  just need to add some buttons.  I also have 2 quilts to bind and a wool table topper to bind.  looking good!!! 

hugs.....





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....