Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Hi Everyone!  Hope you all have had a wonderful day!  I sure have!  I heard from all the kiddos.  Love you all.....

Mother's Day was celebrated at my sister's home.  It was great to see everyone.  My Aunt Gloria gave me lots of old pictures.  I will share later.  

This is a picture of my Mother in law, Joyce, me and my Mom.  I am one lucky gal! My mother leaves 5 - 10 minutes away. I love living so close.  I appreciate the fact that we can get together and play.  I always have a great time with my Mom.  She has a great sense of humor.  and we always laugh.  She is a beautiful, elegant lady.  My other blessing is that my Mother in law lives with us.  She moved in a couple of years ago.  we did a remodel and she has her own apartment.  She has always shown love towards me.  I am truly blessed because Mom 1 and Mom 2 get along wonderfully.  How lucky can a girl get?

One of our daughters and sons spent the day with us.  My favorite thing is t be around my children.  the only thing better is when grandchildren are involved.  So it was a perfect day.  


Darn, I didn't get any other pictures.  Thanks to everyone for such a wonderful day.  Love you all........

hugs...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....