Friday, May 3, 2013

A new BOM

Hi everyone!  I know another new project.....  But i love it!  REALLY LOVE IT!  besides, Toni made me do it.....  not really, but she found it and showed it to me.....  LOL.....   

It's called Blessings of Spring - Revisited.  Originally is what offered by Shabby Fabrics.  But I am getting it from a shop in ID.  When i remember where I will put the link here.  Sorry about that.  It runs for 10 months.  Lots of pinks, so very feminine.  So no more BOMs for me for this year.  My goal is no more than 2 a year.  one, that fits into my budget and 2, i think I would get overwhelmed if i did more.....  

My other BOM is a wool one.  Today i received the kit for that, so i can finish that up quick.  so i am keeping up.  And that is a good thing!  

Thanks Toni for sharing.  Love ya sweetie!  I really love it!  

hugs....
 


1 comment:

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....