Sunday, May 26, 2013

Sewing with Friends

Hi everyone!  It's a very good day when I can sew the day away.  what makes it even more fun, is when I get to sew with friends!  We missed you Mardi!

Cyndi, Toni and I got to sew and have some show and tell. 

Cyndi and I were in a swap a couple of years ago.  She finished her top!  My top is done too, still not quilted though.  

 
Cyndi made us all the cutest pin cushion!  I love finding objects and turning them into pincushions.  Well done Cyndi!

 
Cora and Hudson turned 1 this month.  And they are in the sippy cup stage of life.  That means it gets dropped - a lot!  So I thought I would make these.  talk about easy!!  AND fast!!!  Thanks to this great tut:  make it love it

 
Toni finished her Barn quilt.  Jodi Driver quilted it.  LOVE it!! it is so beautiful.   Great job Toni! 


I was working on another project.  can't show it yet.  It's for Say it with flowers blog hop that starts next week.  I love it and it turned out really well, I think it did! 

Oh, if you haven't voted yet, please go to Quilter's Gallery  to go vote.  My quilt is Red work flower garden.  Thank you sooo much!

2 comments:

  1. hi im ray and totaly new to this, im hoping to seek out
    miss right. heres just a little little bit about
    myself, im a extremely
    simple heading type of guy and really open
    minded,i like goin out for the movies, dancing, clubs,
    cuddly nites inn with the 1 i enjoy, ect. so
    in the event you single ladies out there like what you see so significantly and
    would like to know more about me then
    please feel totally free to
    contact me. 07949479217

    Review my web site: Tristan Hart

    ReplyDelete
  2. crush a strawberry as fine as you can, add baking soda until it
    becomes a paste, apply to each tooth with a soft bristled
    tooth brush. Leave only for 5 minutes due to the fact the acids.
    Then brush your enamel regularly with your normal toothbrush and paste.
    Only once a week but instant results. Also, if you have sensative gums, stay absent from gum line while applying.


    my website dazzle pro teeth whitening pen how to use

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....