Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Waffle Love! Oh my!

Hi everyone!  My daughter has been telling me I have to try these waffles.  It's a food truck imported from UT.  Waffle Love They were parked near by my home recently and decided I have to see what all the hype is about. 

 
 
the recipe is liege waffles or Belgium waffles.  there are lots of recipes online.  they all seem to use pearl sugar.  what happens is the pearl sugar gets added to the batter.  then when the waffle is cooked, the sugar melts and crystalizes on the outside of the waffle making is crunchy, and sweet, and well, totally amazing!  I mean REALLY amazing.  I had no idea.....
 
I bought raspberries and cream for my mother in law




and strawberries, cream and biscoff spread  OH. MY. GOODNESS!!!  didn't even know this stuff existed.  I am going to look at the grocery store, next time I go. 



Like I said, I have been exploring recipes all afternoon.  I think I will be experimenting on Bruce.  I don't think he will complain!  LOL......  My daughter was right.  good stuff. 

hugs....

1 comment:

  1. Oh My! Just looking at this delicious photo is making me gain weight. I don't see anything I wouldn't love to eat. Biscoff spread? I would probably just lick it right out of the jar like I do Nutella. Now send that truck over here please. Creative Blissful Waffle Eating Dear...

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....