Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St Pat's and Stash Report 5


Hi everyone!  hope you are wearing green today.  here we go.......

Bobbins used this week: 0
Bobbins used year to date: 5
Thread spools emptied this week: 0
Thread spools emptied year to date:  1
Fabric used this week: 0 yard  
Fabric used year to date: 7 1/2 yards
Fabric added this week: 8 1/2 yards
Fabric added year to date: 25 1/2 yards
 Net fabric add for 2013: + 17 yards

UFOs finished this week: 3 wool
UFOs finished year to date: 3 and 4 wool

I decided that I am going to separate my wool and cotton UFOs.  I do not keep track of the wool yardage. 

I have a had a nasty cold this week, sigh.....  felt like my head is 3 times the size it should be.  I lost my voice and it's still gone.  I am feeling a lot better.  But I missed sewing with my friends last week, which really bummed me out.  So, I didn't get blessings finished quilted.  did make a pass or two. 

I finished February, March and April Wool BOM! 

April

February


March

I finished a little wool penny rug for Halloween!

 


the fabric I added this week, well, someone was selling their scraps for $8.00 including postage!!!  I had to buy it.  it really wasn't scraps, it was yardage!  about 6 yards. 



I went to Mad B's to get some more bobbins.  while there they had 2 of the cutest quilt kits.  Glory Be! a 15 x 18 1/2 wall quilt and Luck of the Irish! a small table runner.  6 1/2 x 15 1/2.  everything was included in the kits and the price was GREAT!!!!  I was weak.....

 
I did manage to go to Thornberries.  thank goodness it was the end of the week when I was feeling human again.  Barb was there.  She has been working on this 9 patch.  This was a swap in Thornberries, several years ago.  I managed to do one month and then I bailed.  sooooo sorry I didn't hang in there.  these 9 patches are 2"  with 2" shirtings alternating.  they are so pickin small!  Barb has them in 4 rows now.  My goodness the rows are heavy.  I mean REALLY heavy.  this quilt will be awesome when she finishes.  I mean, what's not to like!  It's beautiful! 



I also finished prepping all my wool applique blocks for Home for the Holidays , even finished 1 block. 

 
so I guess I didn't do too bad this week.  It makes me feel better when I accomplish something! 

Hugs.....

1 comment:

  1. Lorene I am so sorry you have been feeling ill. You have accomplished a great deal. Much more than I have and I am not sick. Blessings and Healing Energy Dear...

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....