Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Happy Birthday Mom!

Hi everyone!  today is my Mother's birthday! 

here is my mom when she was about 5 years old with her Aunt and Uncle

 
My Mom and I in 1970

My Mom today.....

She is a go getter, when she wants something she goes for it.  She has always wanted to give us kids the world.  She and Dad always tried to give us opportunities.  She is a beautiful person, inside and out.  She. Loves. Her. Family.  That says it all.  She loves all of us. And she is a quilter!  she is about to finish her 3rd and 4th quilt.  They are all BIG!!!! 

Mom, hope you have a wonderful day today!  I love you!!!!

hugs.......


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your Beautiful Mom. I adore seeing the family photos. Birthday Blessings...

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....