Saturday, March 8, 2014

Oh boy! A new project!

I know, I know, another new project.  Vicki and I always inspire each other.  there are so many things we want to get done. 

Fat Cat Patterns  has a new free BOM, well almost free.  if you miss a month, you have to pay for it.It is posted for a whole month, so you should have plenty of time to download.   Penguin Cheer.  It is so darn cute! 

this is the 2nd month.  Vicki and I have finally prepped January and February's blocks.


Block #1


Block #2
 
 
Am I right?  Darn Cute?  Yep, I know....   So glad we are doing this.  Now I just have to do the machine applique part.  shouldn't take too long.  I have all the squares cut for the rest of the BOM.  so it should be pretty easy to do each block.  Vicki and I want to Skype while we are working on the blocks.  Toni and Charlene gave us the idea.  We can sew, visit, and laugh, like a mini retreat for us. 
 
 
I am making headway with the Spring Blessings quilt, I have 4 rows quilted now.  I am finished  sewing the binding onto a OLD UFO.  Things are coming along...... 
 
hugs.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....