Friday, March 28, 2014

Osaka

Hi everyone!  My husband has worked hard all of his life.  Striving to be better.  I think though, always in his mind was  - if this were my company I would.......   Three years ago, we had the chance open up to us to have our own company.  What a blessing it has been. 

His office staff is small.  I think 13 people including my husband.  But they are awesome!  They all get along well.  They know their job and do it well.  It is a joy every day for Bruce to go to work and associate with them every day. 

Bruce has a comptroller, who is so thorough and precise.  He is perfect for the job.  we have talked about going out to dinner with Ed and his wife.  We finally got to go last week.  It was our 3rd anniversary of having our own business. 

We went to Osaka a Japanese steak house.  they fix your dinner right at the table.  Yum! 

We had sushi.....


There was fire involved......


And a gentleman at our table was celebrating his birthday! excuse the picture, he was dancing! 


Reminder to me:  don't go there for my birthday.  they make you wear funny masks, bang the drum, and everyone sings to you!  LOL....... 

Darn, I didn't get a picture of Ed and his lovely wife.  We had a great time.  It was nice getting to know them both a little better! 

hugs....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....