Monday, March 3, 2014

Stash Report 3

Hi everyone!  time for another report! 

Bobbins used this week: 2
Bobbins used year to date: 3
Thread spools emptied this week: 0
Thread spools emptied year to date:  1
Fabric used this week: 0  
Fabric used year to date: 2 1/8
Fabric added this week: 0
Fabric added year to date: 13 yards
 Net fabric add for 2013:  + 6 1/2 yards

UFOs finished this week: 1
UFOs finished year to date: 3
Well another got something done week.  it feels good to accomplish stuff! 

I worked on my pink scrappy blocks.  I have 30 blocks finished!   I think I need 42 blocks.  we will see.  I might want more.....  Wait a minute!  I am more than half way done, maybe!!!!!  Yahoooooooo.......




I have 4 of the 52 blocks pieced for home for the holidays.  I have everything fused for the applique blocks.  no picture, sorry...

I finished Februarys wool BOM.  I don't count yardage for this finish.  it's all wool. 

 
I belong to a group on yahoo, 30s fabric.  we do swaps from time to time.  we are having 2 right now.  The first is a birthday club.  there are 12 of us.  we each have a month.  We have to make 1  12"  block a month and send it to the birthday girl.  This month, the lucky girl gets two.   I cut out the smaller block, not paying attention to what the finished size would be.  It sewed up to 8 1/2" unfinished.  It needed to be a 12" square.  sigh.....  So I had to remake it.   So here is both.

 
The other swap is tulip blocks.  1 set consists of 4 blocks.  I signed up for 3 sets.  these were super easy to sew up.  I love them.  I have pieces to make 4 more blocks.  I might make a few more to make a twin size.  just have to decide how to set them. 



So this week doesn't have a lot going on.  I want to get caught up on a few more things,  clean my sewing room!!!  it needs it big time.  And of course get more sewing done.  wish me luck......

hugs...

1 comment:

  1. Hello Lorene - I am always amazed at the detail you record for your Stash Report! My stats would not be quite so interesting at the moment!
    I love the look of the pink blocks - there's a lot of sewing in them, that's for sure... happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....