Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Halloween Table Runner Swap

I have mentioned before I belong to a table runner yahoo group.  There is always something going on over there.  This time a Halloween Table Runner Swap. 

You know how much I love Halloween!  I love to decorate for Halloween.  Look forward to it every year! 

I sent to Cheri:


I loved this table runner. the pattern is from Connecting Threads .  This is the second one I have made.  the first one still is not quilted.  hopefully this month.  I also included some peanut M & M's.  Yum! 

I received from Rebecca!  thank you.....


I love it!  And Rebecca I love your quilting!  everything just made me smile.  Now to decide the best place to put it! 

Thanks Sharon for organizing this swap.


1 comment:

  1. I love the table runner, just in time for Holloween. I am also working on swap, but have not started. I only have to make six blocks for a Holloween exchange.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....