Monday, October 14, 2013

Bunny, bunny soft and sweet

Hi everyone!  the other day, I picked up Zoe from school.  we had about 45 minutes before we had to pick up Lexi.  So I went to a office building close by and parked way back in the corner.  there is shade and it's quiet.  Zoe got out her home work and started working on it.  Me?  I was reading.  I look out the window and this is what I saw:

 
a little rabbit. a cute little bunny rabbit. not sure if it was a jack rabbit.  Go Jack Rabbits!  (sorry, I digress.  Our mascot was a Jack Rabbit in high school....)  It was so still.  Probably a little frightened of my big car.  It stayed there for about 20 minutes.  Zoe and I were whispering back and forth.  We just wanted to watch it.  Actually, Zoe wanted to get out of the car and pet the bunny.  After a while,  it hopped away into the field by the office.  and was gone from our sight. 
 
 
it was a nice way to spend time with Zoe. 
 
hugs......



1 comment:

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....