Thursday, October 17, 2013

Shark Frenzy

Cyndi and I haven't been able to get together for awhile.  traveling, appointments, etc have gotten in the way.  life happens..... 

So a few days ago, we decided to go to  Attic Needlework.  We needed some candy corn buttons.  They always have the cutest polymer clay buttons.  All the different holidays.  I could just sit and look and want to use them all. 

Well........  we found our buttons.  Cyndi found the cutest pillow! 

Don't you love it? 

We have to make it!  And then we looked at the thread.  Why do we do that?  beautiful, hand dyed thread.  oh my.........  oh dear! 

I found some black, witches feet scissors!  How perfect to use on all my wicked projects for the blog hop!  Oh dear!  Oh my......... 


So the title of this entry is Shark Frenzy.  Have you gone shopping with friends, or to a quilt show.  the temptation is so high.  And you buy!  I am not blaming Cyndi!  I was a bad girl!  Our poor hubbys.....  Cyndi and I always have a great time.  Our pocketbooks might hurt from time to time, but we don't discourage each other. And we have some great projects!!!!  There is no way I can get this pillow done for the Wicked blog hop.  But it is ok.  I will get it done.  My fingers are itching to start it.  but I have a few other things that need to get done first....  I can not start it now!  I must not start it now.  Too many other things have to be done.

Don't you love those scissors?  I will use them all month.  they will make me smile every time I use them.  I will have a hard time putting them away on November 1st. 

hugs.....

PS.  I know I said I am not going to start it.  but.......  I had a dental appointment and took it along to just do a little.....



When I go and get the car washed in the next day or so, I will take it with me and work on it while I wait. when I pick up the grands at school, I can work on it.  While traveling in the car - while Bruce drives, I can work on it.   I will not work on it at home.... I will not work on it at home.....  I will not work at it at home.....  LOL..... 

1 comment:

  1. Oh Lorene. You are sew gonna work on it at home and everywhere else too..lol...it looks really fun.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....