Monday, October 21, 2013

A fun lunch with my family

Hi everyone!  over the weekend the girls in the family got together to have lunch.  We haven't done that for so long.  It was nice to get together.  My parents, my aunt and mother in law, all leave town for cooler weather.  I don't blame them.  I go and visit anywhere where it is cooler! 

We went to  Joe's Farm Grill .  it was featured on Guy Fieri's Diners, Driveins and Dives.  So very good.....

The weather was perfect!  the company was awesome. 




My lunch.  a portebello mushroom sandwhich with Asian slaw.  the only thing not eaten?  the tomatoe!!!!  yuck!  in my opinion.  no body elses.  I do not like raw tomatoes. 



Barbie - Ronny's Bride and my daughter Jenn.  don't they look like sisters? 


And I would like to think we tired Lexi out.  but I think she got bored with all the talking going on. 

OK, the next 2 pictures are something I do a lot of.  I like taking pictures of textures.  Is that weird?  No, don't tell me.  I find it interesting......

there were these LARGE tamarack trees right next to where we were sitting.  I couldn't even wrap my arms around the trunk.  They were HUGE!  Isn't the texture fascinating?  hmmmmm..... I think so......

 
Next, looking up through the branches with the sun shining through. 



Ok, enough of strange pictures.  Have a great week!

hugs.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....