Sunday, October 27, 2013

Stash Report Time

Time to report again.  My oh my, the time flies....... 

Bobbins used this week: 2
Bobbins used year to date: 86
Thread spools emptied this week: 1
Thread spools emptied year to date:  10
Fabric used this week: 0
Fabric used year to date: 101 7/8 yards
Fabric added this week: 5 1/2

Fabric added year to date: 174 1/8
 Net fabric add for 2013:  - 34 yards

UFOs finished this week: 0

UFOs finished year to date: 53

I have finished several things.  but they are all for the Wicked Blog hop coming up.  So no pictures of those.  So in about 1 week I will have a lot to report.  Yeah!  that makes me happy!  
   
Wool table hanging BOM:  finished: Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov  
Barn Quilt: all fabric bought
Mini Warm Winter Blessings BOW: finished block 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9
Broomstick Hollow:  Cyndi and I are working on this together.  All half sq triangles are sewn. 
Blessings of Spring - rebloomed BOM:  blocks #1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 done. the two rows are sewn together
Wool tulip basket table mat:  all ready fused and ready to do the hand part
Scrappity do dah:  in Thornberries we have started a new swap.  you can find the pattern HERE.  there are 4 of us swapping.  all my blocks are done! 
Scrappy CheddarBut mine is PINK!!!  I follow Tattered Garden.  I fell in love with this quilt.  I look where I keep all my scrappy precut squares and mercy, the 2" drawer is over flowing.  So I am using this as a leader ender project!  I have lots of 2 patches, 6 patches and 14 patches done.  I have probably 10 blocks done.  I feel good how the project is going.....  I can't believe this, but I need to cut more 2" squares.  oh my!

Next week is the Wicked blog hop and I will be posting lots of UFO finishes and some new starts and finishes!  At least no purchases this week.  just using up stuff!  And that is a very good thing..... 

hugs.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....