Monday, March 11, 2013

Thornberries

Recently was our Thornberries group.  Lots of show and tell and the machines were humming.... 

This is Barb's almost finished qlt.  please excuse the pictures.  we were inside and the outside was dark and dreary and rainy!  with hail.  and cold!  lol.......  
Now, these little 9 patches are 2 1/2" unfinished.  alternate 2 1/2" shirtings.  We did a swap.  it lasted for several months.  Me?  I lasted only 1 month.  Mercy, the babies are small.  but let me tell you, the quilts are soooooo beautiful.  maybe i might try again. 

 Louise made this for a wedding couple.  so pretty.  I know they will love it.  

 I think this one is Barb's too, but it might be Susan's too.  not sure, sorry.  This was another swap we did.  mine are still in the baggie.  Love it.  it was from an Australian magazine.  it was called Jake's stars.....

This one is Sue's.  all beehives.  Love it Sue, great job!

Sue has an iPhone.  She found this holder for her phone.  oh my goodness.  Cute!  
 I was working on my Postcard cuties.  Block 1
 Block 2.....
 
I have 3 done too, but i seem to have lost the pic.  I fall in love with this quilt more and more.....  

Thanks gals for a fun day.  it always is fun when we get together.  

hugs....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....