Sunday, March 17, 2013

Another Stash Report

Well, I think I have done quite well.  I am not late!  yeah!  so here is the info!

bobbins used this week: 2
bobbins used year to date: 13
Fabric used this week: 1 7/8
Fabric used year to date: 35 5/8 yards
Fabric added this week: 1 1/8 yards
Fabric added year to date: 16 5/8 yards

Net fabric add for 2013:  - 4 5/8 yards Yeah!!!

UFOs finished this week:  0
UFOs finished year to date: 18

Update of fab 4:
Apple quilt with Vicki:  all machine applique is done!  nothing more yet
dear Jane - nothing yet
July  wall hanging - I meant August wall hanging.  July has been done.  I have it layered to quilt! 
TB churn dash - nothing yet

New projects started: 

Tag along bag finished
Little Wool BOM finished

Here is a picture of my little Wool BOM from Attic Heirlooms 

thanks for looking!  

hugs......



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....