Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

Hi everyone!  I hope all you mother's out there had a special day.  We had a very quiet day.  Our church doesn't start till 3PM.  so we don't get home till after 6.  Our kids have church in the morning.  so there wasn't any convientient time for us to get together. 

So we decided to get together to have dessert!  which is always a good thing. 

I didn't get to spend mother's day with my mom.  they have already gone up the mountain to the cool. 

so Mom Carnes and I decided on Lemon Pie and coconut Cream.  we were happy..... 

I received flowers from my sweet hubby, and my AZ kids!  Melissa gave me some liquid chalk markers that I have been wanting forever and chalk labels. 

I talked to my daughter in CA and son in ID.  so all was good. 

Happy day.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....