Bobbins used this week: 2
Bobbins used year to date: 17
Thread spools emptied this week: 1
Thread spools emptied year to date: 5
Fabric used this week: 18.25 yards
Fabric used year to date: 31.75 yards
Fabric added this week: 8 yards
hi Everyone! this past week Vicki was here again. Vicki got all of her 20 roses done. Mercy! She got busy. I have 5 done. I plan on doing 1 - 3 per day this week. wish me luck!
Still working on home for the holidays. I have 3 blocks left. all are partially done, so I am almost there!
I have finished the binding a JOHN WAYNE quilt. by that I mean BIG!!!! LOL.....
this baby is BIG! 107" x 107" I figured I used 18 1/4 yards of fabric! Moma Mia!!!! this is my mother's summer project from last summer. When I would go up to the cool mountain where they summer, we would sit on the patio, sew, talk, laugh, iron, sew, eat, watch the hummers, talk to neighbors and sew some more! What a wonderful way to spend the week. I did not quilt this one. it was too darn big. This all came from my drawer of 3 1/2" squares. I don't think we cut anything. mom gave it to my SIL for her birthday. I hope Barbi loves it as much as I do. Mom you did a great job!!!