Monday, May 25, 2015

Stash Report 15


Hi everyone!  can you believe it's the end of May?  Where did it go?  

bobbins used this week: 
bobbins used year to  date: 36
Thread spools emptied this week: 0
Thread spools emptied year to date: 3
Fabric used this week: 0 yards
Fabric used year to date:  34 yards
Fabric added this week: 0 yards
Fabric added year to date: 23 yards
UFOs finished year to date: 6  Wool finishes: 9
New start year to date: 7

I had to make 2 blocks for a birthday swap.  she wanted red civil war and kona snow.  the pattern is HERE  Bear Tracks.    I loved making this pattern.  I have always wanted to do a bear paw quilt.  I have done several variations of it.  but never a bear paw.  I need to change that.  I think they turned out great!


   

I cut a few more bow ties from these reds.  they will be so pretty.  I now have 240 bowties!  

I finished the little banner I showed last time.  Now to decide where to hang it!  



sorry about that, can't figure out how to turn it.  everything is acting weird right now.  

I have June's prepped and ready for me to do the hand stitching.  

hugs.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....