Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Fun testing a pattern!

Hi everyone!  a couple of weeks ago, Linda of Ugga Bear Cottage asked if anyone wanted to test a pattern.  hmmmmm, YES!!!!

I love testing patterns.  But I have to tell you, that by the time I am sent the pattern to test, there is very little for me to suggest.  Linda is a very good pattern writer.  And Pictures?  about a gazillion.  So if I had a question about a step, the picture showed the way!

She sells at Craftsy in the USA and Pattern Spot  for outside of the USA.
she has a hexi little container that I bought and can't wait to try it.  soooooo cute!


do you see the little dots on the blue?  Blood.  My blood.  didn't even know I had done that till much later.  Poop!!!!  And my spit didn't take it out!  Poop!!!!  



This was the first time I had used soft and stable.  I love that stuff!!!!  Where has it been all my life?  This is perfect to stick in your purse.  I didn't add the handle on mine, because in my purse it goes.  Someday I will have a grandmother's flower garden quilt.  It's on my bucket list.  now I will prep some hexies and pack this baby up!  There is some traveling in my future and this is coming with me!

Thanks Linda for letting me play with fabric.  all come out of my stash but the zipper and soft and stable.

Go and check out Linda,  promise you will love it!!!

hugs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....