Monday, May 11, 2015

Stash Report 13

Hi everyone!  You know last week we had triple digits temperatures!  oh heaven, please.....  we waited till May to do this.  Thank you Mother Nature!  It's been a while since this has happen.  it seems we have those dreaded triple digits in April, sometimes even in March.  But the last few days have been so wonderful.  in the 70s.  What?  It has been wonderful.  I don't know if I should be worried about how the summer will be.  I just know it will be HOT!  but I am sure enjoying the weather now.....  

bobbins used this week: 0
bobbins used year to  date: 35
Thread spools emptied this week: 0
Thread spools emptied year to date: 3
Fabric used this week: 0 yards
Fabric used year to date:  34 yards
Fabric added this week: 0 yards
Fabric added year to date: 23 yards
UFOs finished year to date: 6  Wool finishes: 2
New start year to date: 5

I kept putting off things I shouldn't be putting off this past week.  Shame on me!  I was focused on 2 Easter wool projects.  Why? I have no idea.  But I sure had fun making these....

I just need to find a lavender button and put the backing on this.  It was from a recent quilts and more magazine.


This one was from a Primitive magazine.  a local quilt shop made up a kit for me.  This one is finished!  Yeah!.......  



Now I have to tell you about a wool shop I found online.  Nutmeg Hare  Their prices are really great!  very prompt with mailing.  Everything was wrapped in tissue.  This first photo is a set of 6 - 6 1/2" squares I bought.  The second and a set of 2 FQs.  go check them out!  This is my own opinion.  I just happened to find them and lucked out.  I will definitely order again.   I think I want to do a patriotic one next.......



That is my only finishes this week.  I am happy!

hugs....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....