Monday, May 4, 2015

Stash Report 12

well hello everyone!  long time no hear......  I gotta get myself on a schedule here.  a week passes and wham!  I should have posted.

so here you go.....

bobbins used this week: 0
bobbins used year to  date: 35
Thread spools emptied this week: 1
Thread spools emptied year to date: 3
Fabric used this week: 0 yards
Fabric used year to date:  34 yards
Fabric added this week: 5 yards
Fabric added year to date: 23 yards
UFOs finished year to date: 6  Wool finishes:  1
New start year to date: 5

My Lil' Woolies project from last year.  THEY. ARE. FINISHED!!!  al 12 of them.  that fills so good to finish a project.  

  

November, December, September and October were the last

I have 2 quilts I am working on.  one for Demi's HS graduation.  and her boyfriend Brandon.  in the next couple of weeks I need to finish Brandons top and quilt both of the quilts.  I will be on a mission for the next couple of weeks.....  

that's it for now.  Next week, will be much better in the finished department.  that's the plan anyway....

hugs..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....