Monday, June 1, 2015

Stash Report 16

June 1st, amazing!  also my little sister's birthday!  Happy Birthday Cindy!  

Well, we were gone most of the week for a business trip - more on that later.  so not much got done.  but I sure enjoyed the time with my sweetie.....

bobbins used this week: o
bobbins used year to  date: 36
Thread spools emptied this week: 0
Thread spools emptied year to date: 3
Fabric used this week: 0 yards
Fabric used year to date:  34 yards
Fabric added this week: 0 yards
Fabric added year to date: 23 yards
UFOs finished year to date: 6  Wool finishes: 9
New start year to date: 7

before we left on our trip Iprepped a few things.  I had to work on this!  All the hand stitching is finished.  I just need to quilt it.  


And I prepped July's block of Angels among us.



while gone I worked on this....


I just have to add the backing to it.  Love how it turned out.

I am still folding fabric.  I had no idea how big of a job this was when I started.  My goal for this week is to finish it up.  it's driving me crazy.  but I truly am loving how my closet is looking.

hugs......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....