Monday, May 18, 2015

Stash Report 14

Hi everyone!  we are gearing up this week for graduations, birthdays and life stuff!  So a bit busy around here.

bobbins used this week: 1
bobbins used year to  date: 36
Thread spools emptied this week: 0
Thread spools emptied year to date: 3
Fabric used this week: 0 yards
Fabric used year to date:  34 yards
Fabric added this week: 0 yards
Fabric added year to date: 23 yards
UFOs finished year to date: 6  Wool finishes: 8
New start year to date: 7

Here is a quilt top I finished this week.  it may or may not have an owner.  we will see......  




I know this pattern came from a magazine.  can't find it though.  the squares were 6.5" and the corners were 2.5".  really easy to put together.

 I finished the easter rabbit wool penny rug!



this is a new project.  Mardi, Cyndi and I are doing this.  it is from Buttermilk Basin - Banners through the year.  I have to find some thread to match the darker part of the flowers.  everything else is done!  This is May's.  i just have to layer and quilt, which I will do on my machine.


this is July - Angels among us by Nancy Halverson.  Just have this prepped.  So this week I will do the handpart.  And prep August!  


So that's it for now.  Today I loaded a quilt.  I just have to have it quilted and bound by thursday.  Mercy, I  am cutting it close.  it's a lap top so easily done.  

hugs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....