Saturday, August 10, 2013

Winner, winner chicken dinner!!!

Hi every one!  hope you all had a wonderful time on the blog hop!  I sure did.  all the postings were...... awesome! 

OK, so I went to HERE to pick a number.  there were 91 comments, with new followers!  Thank you everyone! 

I decided to pick more than one winner.  I wish I had something to give every single one of you.  your comments were kind and sweet and made me feel all warm inside.  thank you! 

1st winner #85  Pam, she said:

Hiya Lorene!!! MY you have been busy, busy, busy. I love all of the projects. My daughter would love the penguin quilt, she simply adores penguins (and has collected a lot of them). My favorite holiday is Christmas, even though it can get stressful at times. I am now an email follower too. Thanks for sharing and for having the giveaway. Merry Christmas, blessed be, hugs!!! Pam

2nd Winner #15  Sue, she said:

Very cute projects

And the last one is #49  Jan, she said:

my favorite time of year, besides when I finish a quilt, is probaly Thanksgiving. No Christmas! ummmmm I really love Easter and the 4th of july. :)
I am not good at decisions. :o

I have written all 3 gals.  they have 24 hours to contact me, or otherwise I will have to pick another number. 

thank you all again for making this such a fun hop! 

hugs.....



2 comments:

  1. Congratualtions to the winners. You got new followers too...So cogratulations to you to Lorene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all. Lorene dear you are so sweet and generous for drawing three winners. Sewing Bliss...

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....