Sunday, August 18, 2013

Time to report my stash


Hi everyone!  are you getting lots done?  Me not so much  I did get some sewing done.  nothing finished.  we are taking a quick trip and I plan on doing binding while Bruce drives.  so by the time I come back, maybe I will have two finishes!!! 

Bobbins used this week: 5
Bobbins used year to date: 66
Thread spools emptied this week: 1
Thread spools emptied year to date:  7
Fabric used this week: 0
Fabric used year to date: 89 1/8 yards
Fabric added this week: 10 yards

Fabric added year to date: 161  1/8

Net fabric add for 2013:  - 54.55 yards

UFOs finished this week: 0

UFOs finished year to date: 51

Finished Christmas UFOs:  12
  

New projects started:  
Postcard cuties for winterall twelve blocks are done, top is together.  Just need to do the borders. top is done!
Hexie project with Vicki.  3 done 
Wool table hanging BOM:  finished: Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug is prepped and ready to hand stitch
Lady bug Twister - everything cut and sewn together.  now I need to cut apart and resew.  
Barn Quilt: all fabric bought
Mini Warm Winter Blessings BOW: finished block 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 are prepped for hand sewing
Broomstick Hollow:  Cyndi and I are working on this together.  I am cutting up my oranges for it.   Oranges and blacks are all cut.  I can start sewing! all houses and pinwheels are done.  now for the stars!  stars are done!
Blessings of Spring - rebloomed BOM:  blocks #1, 2, 3 done. 4 is prepped for machine sewing
A little bit of Boo:  everything cut, all blocks are sewn
Mom'a 9 patch block qlt:  all blocks are done (100), all sashing sewn to one side, 2 complete rows sewn together.  Top is completed
Wool tulip basket table mat:  all ready fused and ready to do the hand part
Shabby Roses Beauty Mystery Qlt:  center block prepped, and hand embroidery started. 

Well, I got a little bit of sewing done.  I set out my next quilt to quilt.  I just have to prep the back, and then load.  Yeah!!  I think I will quilt a Halloween quilt.  I am done with Christmas for a bit. 

In fact, someone on the stashbusters group challenged everyone to try and get as many UFOs to the top stage.  Well, challenge goes to the end of September.  I have 5 Halloween quilts to quilt.  I really would like to get them done.  so that is what I am going to shoot for.  5 Halloween quilts quilted.  the tops are done, just need to be squared up, I think I have backings for them.  so I need to prep them. 

Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....