Saturday, August 17, 2013

Somebody had a birthday!

Hi everyone! 

our oldest son had a birthday recently.  He turned, hmmmmm, if I tell you then I might have to admit my age.  And I only answer to 29!  LOL.... 


This is an awesome guy!  A really good Dad - who is single by the way!  He is a very hard worker.  Very patriotic, and stands for what he believes in.  He is a good man. 

 
here He is opening his present from Zoe.  He loved the pillowcase.  And was so proud of his little girl. 



So here is the crew, or part of them, anyway. Lee's favorite restaurant is Matta's.  I think it is the memories of going there with his grandparents when he was young.  Lot's and lot's of fond memories. 

Hope it was a good one sweetie!  Love you


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....