Sunday, October 18, 2009

Redwork Time #3

Susan with a bare roots tote pattern. in another group that Susan and I are in -the Rippers, we were given a jelly roll of pink strips. I think she made great use of those strips!!!! Susan also took a landscape class - here is her outstanding quilt. she embroidered lots of little things of it. I love it!!!
Marty with a rag quilt for one of her grandchildren!

here is the back......

AND here is her Redwork in the Garden quilt!!! Wow! love it.....

here is a black and white charm quilt for another grandchild - I think!!!

This one is a folded log cabin. I have never seen anything like it! I like it!

Here is Margie's Redwork in the Garden! I am SO proud of these ladies. so many of them have finished this quilts! Yahoo!!!
here are Margie's pillow inserts....

and her label for her bird brain quilt.......

That's the last of the pics! hope I haven't forgotten anyone! thanks for your support and sharing your talent!!!!
Lorene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....