Monday, March 2, 2015

Stash Report 8

Hi everyone!  another week....  the weeks are flying by, crazy.  but here you go......

bobbins used this week: 1
bobbins used year to  date: 28
Thread spools emptied this week:  0
Thread spools emptied year to date: 0
Fabric used this week: 1/2 yard
Fabric used year to date:  34 yards
Fabric added this week: 0 yards
Fabric added year to date: 11 yards
UFOs finished year to date: 6
New start year to date: 2

Another UFO finish, small, but done is done!  This one is only a year old.  I bought the kit last year.  I started to cut it out and must have gotten side tracked.  The I totally forgot about it.  Well, I found it, and spent the morning finishing it up.  and in the evening, did the binding.  Really quick to finish.  Why?  Why, do I do this?  It was so fast to finish it.  So timing is perfect!  I can use this for March. 


I also finished my last redwork block for I have done my best!  That feels sooooo good!


So now to decide what to do with the blocks.....


I finished machine appliqueing block #1.  Go me! 


I also finished machine appliqued the rest of these blocks.  it's time for this UFO to get done! 

That's it folks.  not too bad! 

hugs....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....